CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

For those who asked.....

OK I'm pretty shy about this being a Plus size lady, and my Bump is not going to be pretty!
But....
For those who asked, heres what Jelly bean is like today, at 13+3 weeks.
Am feeling great at the moment and am walking a lot! Have bags of energy all of a sudden and really enjoying it all!
Off to hang washing out in the sunshine!

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ginnie said...

Hello little Jelly bean!! Glad you are feeling well.

The Button Witch said...

AWWW What a lovely bump you have there hun and so glad you feeling well and full of energy
Hugs to you and Jellybean
xxxxxxxx

Mrs. H said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for showing us your little bump! I expect to see him/her more often ;)!

So happy you are feeling so well! Can you bottle up some of your energy and send this way?

Love you!
K

April said...

Awww...can't wait to see Jelly Bean grow and grow!

Anonymous said...

I am a plus size too Wendy so I know how you feel about photos. Whoohoo, great news about Jellybean and it is awesome to see the progress of your bump. Can't wait to meet Jellybean once he/she arrives in this world.
I will have to get working on a cross stitch card for the big day.
Can I please have your address to post the card too. You can email me at the email addy on my blog.

Daphine said...

Awwwwww....can't wait to me Jelly Bean!

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for showing your lovely jellybean bump. I am so excited for you. Your pregnancy seems to be flying by but I expect you would disagree! Glad to hear you have lots of energy and are feeling well.
Lindsay