WOW can't believe how much that lighthouse is like the one in our AOY picture!! wonder if it was Faye's inspiration LOL Glad you had a great time and hope to catch up soon Mrs tinsley you have been missed Hope Jellybean is doing good . Love n hugs to all Shellie
I'm 35 years old, Live in Liverpool,England with my Husband Frank and our son, Ryan who is 7 1/2 years old.I work as a Tax advisor on a dedicated helpline.
We have 1 cat (Bessie) and 3 fish (Jack, Harry and Jake).
I am pretty easygoing and quite shy until I get to know people.
5 comments:
Lovely pics.....last time we went to Portland Bill a huge seagull pooped on Becky!! LOL. Looks like you had a lovely time.
WOW can't believe how much that lighthouse is like the one in our AOY picture!! wonder if it was Faye's inspiration LOL
Glad you had a great time and hope to catch up soon Mrs tinsley you have been missed
Hope Jellybean is doing good .
Love n hugs to all
Shellie
What beautiful scenery, Wendy! Sure looks like you had a great time!
Your pictures are beautiful! You have a good camera! Your trip looked fun and so relaxing! Wish I was there! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Very lovely pics, you must have had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment