CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Hello 2nd Trimester!

Yay! I'm 13 weeks, that means I'm in my 2nd Trimester! This is suddenly feeling very real!
I'm "feeling" more pregnant now, have ordered a steriliser (That was on sale) and have pretty much picked the travel system I want ( Mum and Dad are buying us that)
I only have a small bumpage at the moment, but its very hard to the touch when I cough, so its defo "bump" and not blubber!
On the subject of blubber I put a little weight on just after the wedding, only 4lbs, but have lost it again :-) So am happy to report that my total weight loss this year is still 30lbs, haven't gained a pregnancy ounce, YET!
I haven't been sticking to my Weightwatchers plan either, I just simply haven't felt like being greedy, haven't binged and haven't felt like big portions, long may it last!
Back to work tomorrow, I'm expecting that will hit me like a brick!
Oh and here is my Lighthouse project so far, I've finished all the actual cross stitch now, just have to add all the backstitch.YUK!



I was hoping to make a start on it yesterday, but ended up going to the Golf driving range with the boys instead!
Off for a lovely bubbly bath!
Have a nice Sunday!

6 comments:

stitchersanon said...

It must be feeling really real now..wonderful for you all. Well done on the lighthouse as well. You have done really well.

Mrs. H said...

I can't wait to see your bump! Send me a picture soon!

I'm so glad you are feeling so good! And things are falling into place.

Take care and keep us posted on all the bumpy news!

The Button Witch said...

Huge Congrats hunni glad you've reached the first milestone and are feeeling good.
Lighthouse looks fab
Hugs n Luv
Shellie

April said...

It's great when you enter the 2nd trimester and most of the worry is behind you! Sounds like everything is plugging right along. Hope you continue to feel well!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Wendy
I really enjoyed catching up with ALL your news today. I have missed so much. First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding. You look absolutely beautiful and so very happy. We actually took off from Manchester airport at 10:15 on the 4th and Jessica and I were thinking of you at that very moment. We were very probably flying over head as you were getting married. I hope your time in Weymouth wasn't spoilt too much by the asthma. That must have been so scary. I love Portland Bill lighthouse and your stitching lighthouse too. Weymouth is one of my favourite coastal towns. Congratulations too on entering your 2nd trimester with jellybean. Great to hear you are doing so well.
Best Wishes.
Lindsay

Daphine said...

I'm glad you've made it through the 2nd trimester! Alright! This sounds soooo exciting!

Lovin' the lighthouse! Great job as usual!