When Mum came round today she'd brought a surprise! We were not having a wedding cake, But hey presto! This was our surprise!!
And these are the flowers, I didn't want a big huge bouquet, just a weeny thing, we made this ourselves, Mums buttonhole is to the right of the pic. The roses are actually very deep red, the camera flash makes them look bright red!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
3 comments:
The flowers are stunning.
Beautiful. Well done you!
The cake looks gorgeous..what a fantastic surprise ;-)
AWWWWWW Hun the Cake and flowers are beautiful as I hope ur day will be
Loads of love for your special day
Hugs and Happy wedding day
Shellie
Wow! You did a great job and I love the cake! I am so impressed! I can't wait to see it all together..you know the dress, shoes, tiara, and bouquet!!!! Thinking of you tomorrow! Well actually tonight. I'll still be sleeping during your ceremony...well, at least I hope I am still asleep! Can't wait to hear about it all tomorrow!
Love you,
K
Post a Comment