Thats exactly how I feel just now!!! Everything is going so fast and I'm so busy!!
After the Wedding I practically slept for the whole day on Sunday.Think it was just the relief and relaxation finally flooding over me, I felt like I had been drugged! Poor New Hubby spent the day doing the 5 loads of washing I should have done, while I was flat out, drooling on the couch! ( Bet he was having second thoughts!!)
Monday we took Ryan out to his beloved Golf driving range and I caught up with Carmel, Then Yesteray was my Birthday, 36, Arrrraaaggghhhh!!!! Where does the time go! I was so excited ( Bit like a 5 year old on Christmas Morning!)because the first card I opened was " To my wonderful wife!" It felt a bit weird but so so good!! Am totally head over heels in Love just now and REALLY enjoying the fact that Frank has a week off so we can go to bed at the same time! Woo hoo! ( FYI Frank works permanent Night shifts so its' usually me sleeping with Bess,the cat!)
Got Lovely Cards and presents ( Thanks Shellie!)unfortunatly had to be at the hospital for 10am to see the endocrinologist Consultant.Boo hiss! As I have an underactive Thyroid I have to be monitered throughout pregnancy, like every 4 weeks :-( So I guess the hospital will be my 2nd home!
After 1 1/2 hours in hospital I then had to go and sort out one of my 2 banks,This is just the start of the fun, getting my name changed on everything! Had to wait for AGES to be seen and get sorted out :-( Yes I DID pick the day the ATM's were not working!
Then Dad picked up Ryan and I on his way home from work and we joined Mum for a LOVELY meal at our new fave restaurant, Damons! As I was the Birthday girl, my meal was free, AND I got a complimentary Birthday cake with sparklers in it! Ryans meal was a also free ( Kids all eat free before 7pm!) and it was 1/2 price cocktails too, so Mum, Ryan and I enjoyed 2 non-alcoholic "Bora Bora's" !! FAB!
Today I have ANOTHER busy day yyaaawwwnnnn, I have to go and change another bank account into our Joint account, and also iron tonz of clothes for our little break away, and get any last minute toiletries etc
Tomorrow Evening I'm leaving my Dearest Husband behind and flitting off for 5 days!
In True Wedded bliss style I'm going with Mum , Dad and Ryan to my Childhood 2nd home, Weymouth, to stay at my Aunties house for 5 days, We are SOooooo excited!
Before you all shout at me! Frank is due back in work Monday night, so wouldn't have been able to come for the 5 days anyhow AND he's decorating our bathroom, which is far easier when he hasn't got 7 year olds and preggo wives wanting to do a wee evey 5 minutes!
Soooo, I get a holiday and he gets to do DIY, I'm LOVING married life! lol!
( BTW, Thats why he didn't come to Damons last night, he's busy stripping the bathroom, Bless him!)
SO thats it, Up to date! Am so looking forward to this break, after all the stress and havoc of these past few weeks I deserve it huh!
And my little jellybean will be 12 weeks on Easter Sunday, another milestone out of the way :-) Phew!!
Well guys, Best Love and Leave you, I have a bank to tackle!!
Hope you all have a Fantastic Easter Break!
Wend....xxx....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
3 comments:
Happy birthday Wendy!!! Boy, you know how to cram it all in...
Sorry, I thought you were off on honeymoon..shuld have read your post first ;-)
I hope you have a lovely time..I know you love it there..and of course you dont have to take the SAL...hope you didnt take my post too seriously lol. Love the photos, you look radiant.
All the best
gaynor
AWWW hun you really deserve a break shame it cant be a Honeymoon with Frank but such is life I guess
You have a fabby time away and hope to catch up with you very soon
love n Hugs
Shellie
I missed this post...I just happened to get on to see what's up with you cause I hadn't seen you on in a while! NOW i know!
I hope you are having a fab. time!! I know you are! Can't wait to see your pictures! We are supposed to have horrible, severe storms here tomorrow (tell Ryan, that means possible tornados...yuck) so probably not going to get to have an egg hunt! Boo!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday and the card that Frank gave you brought tears to my eyes! You so deserve all of this! I am truly so happy for you missy!
Love you and miss you!
Krystal
Post a Comment