Ok so this is likely to be my last Wendy Haysom post!! EEK!
I'm now just excited o "Do it" rather than being stressed or nervous.
Yesterday I had a fantastic time with my friend, and Maid of honour, Carmel. We shopped, BOY did we shop!!!
I bought new sunglasses, so now I look like a bug!! I'm not that much of a fan of Large glasses, but thats seems all thats "in" this year!Of course they have diamante squares on the sides!
Carmel also bought me a bag for my birthday, This is a tradition that happens every year! She always buys me a new bag and we goto pick it :-)
Its totally covered in sequins! This is so OTT!!!!! And So VERY VERY me!!! ha ha! my Mum will have a fit when she see's it!
I am such a magpie!
We ate at a Restaurant called Damons! Wow the food was amazing!! I had Clam Chowder for the first time, which I loved, And for Main course, Ribs and Chicken with Homemade Coleslaw and a Jacket spud. YUMM!! 
After our meal we were totally stuffed, and after much groaning, decided to shop a little more, I got a total bargain in M&S, a lovely minimiser bra that was reduced to £3.81!
Also got some Yankee Candle tarts, in "Freshly cut roses" fragrance. For those not familiar I ADORE the Yankee Candle tarts and tart burners, they smell amazing and make the house smell yummy! I have just ordered a new Tart burner and 12 tarts off the UK supplier online so eagerly awaiting their arrival, can't wait to smell my new rose tarts around the house!
When the shops closed at 8pm, we headed to a waterfront pub for a drink. It was lovely sitting outside on the riverside as the evening was pretty warm ( We have had lovely weather here the last few days!)
So I had a FANTASTIC hen evening, not a male stripper or drop of alcohol in sight! Just PERFECT for oldies like us!!
I'm so Thankful for having such a great friend who knows me inside out!
Today my Mum is coming and we are doing my Wedding flowers. OMG. I have NEVER done ANYTHING like this before so wish us luck!
Also today making sure my nail varnish, shaving, body lotions are all applied and attended to!!!
Well Thats all for Wendy Haysom !
Will be back soon as Wendy Tinsley (I hope!!)
Have a great weekend you guys, I bloody will!!
And good luck to any betters on the Grand National !
...xxxx......
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
4 comments:
Goodbye Wendy H...it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to meeting Wendy T.
Have a wonderful day, and congratulations to all four of you.
Have fun tying the knot, Wendy! I'm so happy for you! I'm lovin' the shades and your blingy bag! Very cute! What a great friend you have! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding!
AWWW sweety glad you had such a great hens day. Wishing you fun today doing ur flowers and bits.
Wishing you a beautiful day tomorrow will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well
Loads of love and hugs and goodbye Wendy Haysom
Shellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds like you had a fabulous evening! Yea! Can't wait to hear about your day tomorrow! And I can't wait to see your flowers! Have a great evening and peaceful morning. Much love Wendy Haysom!
Krystal
Post a Comment