CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Catch up

Ok so thats my birthday blog sorted! Nothing of note has happened the last few days and I've been busy in work and even busier at home with housework and the seemingly never ending ironing and washing!
Am finally catching up on emails, and I've noticed that the stupidest things really really make me laugh out loud!
I had an email with comic quotes and jokes in, one of them was
" If we were not meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat then??" Well this made me crease up!and I was actually crying laughing so much!!! Why???, I don't know! Really tickled my funny bone, I can't even repeat it to anyone without dissolving into giggles half way through!

I think I need a lie down in a very dark room!!! This may be the first sign of insanity!
Ryan is at Mums being spoiled! I'm avoiding the ironing board like the plague!

Oh and I'm also really broody now Frank and I have been talking babies, maybe its' not insanity, maybe I'm going through the change!

Ho hum!

Sending hugs all over the world!

..xxx...

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I kind of picked up on maybe you were thinking babies. Keep me posted! I think it is wonderful! Ryan needs a sibling. I can't imagine my 2 big kids life with out little Griffin.