Hey ! Not blogged in a few days, have not been in too good a mood with PMT :-( so decided its' best not writing about wanting Franks' head on a plate, or wanting to kill all my inconsiderate and filthy neighbours with a kitchen knife!! Hormones now under control I'm back!
And have been bitten by the sewing bug!
Those who know me well,will be well used to, and frustrated by, my phases!!
I go through phases of various lengths, a few times a year; it may be my cross-stitch, or reading, or letter writing, or the web; either way, I do it constantly every night and love it, can't get enough, then abandon it when I get bored and move on to the next phase! Those who have been waiting for letters for months will be used to this!!!!
But sewing is my most enjoyable and productive phase, as I sew cards and pictures or bookmarks for other people :-)
I never get to do large pieces as I'm not particularly fast and don't have that much time, but tend to do smaller projects that I can manage to finish before boredom sets in!
So last night I did this card for Nans' 93rd Birthday on Friday :-)( See Picture)
I've used this design before, its' one of my favourites, along with the fairy alphabet.
I've just started another card today, a birth celebration card for my Cousin Gail who is due any day now. I've so far sewed a tiny nappy (Diaper) pin and am now 3/4 way through a dinky pram. Not entirely 100% happy with the colours I picked as now its' sewn it looks far darker than I anticipated, but we'll see. I'll post a pic as soon as I'm done. Ryans' gone to Mums tonight ( Instead of his usual Wednesday) so I have more free time this evening to sew :-) ( See what I mean! Obsessed! I'll be up sewing 'til 1am! )Just gonna make pasta for dinner for Frank and I, so thats quick :-)
Best shoot and get my washing out to dry!
Love to Ya'll
Wendy...xxxx
( Krystal- Thanks sooooooo much for the Birthday card!! hee hee!!! :-) Love it!! )
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
I can't believe you have already received it! That was fast! I love your card. I can't believe your Nan will be 93. How awesome! Keep it up! Your doing a great job!
Post a Comment