CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 21 April 2008

Diet or not to diet! that is the question!






Ryan - Llangollen- Wales 2006

Well back to the old diet again after weeks of indulgence and being naughty ( Think I stretched the whole birthday excuse to its' limit! I mean it last 3 weeks!) Thought I'd piled a huge amount back on following my 28lb loss, but much to my great releif I've only gained 3lbs.
This is very good news, however doesn't reflect that I've been like a woman posessed, stuffing crisps down like theres no tomorrow! Maybe my scales are busted!
Maybe it should say I've gained 3 stones not 3 lbs!!!
Alls well this end :-) Work was good, home better :-)
Frank announced that from this weekend he is to pack in smoking, I've offered my support, and will see how he gets on. He's been smoking from the age of 15 and he's 40 now so its' not gonna be a walk in the park!
What with Frank quitting smoking and me quitting eating this is NOT gonna be a happy house!! ha ha !!
Wish us luck!! Lots Needed!

Love to ya'll wherever you are!



...xxx....

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That is a beautiful picture of Ryan! I so remember our trip their! I can still see that little town with that little stream flowing thru it! That is where I saw the sign that said "bugger". Of course I read it out loud and you almost had a heart attack!

Mrs. H said...

good luck dieting! I've been Walking almost 4 miles 4 days a week and haven't lost a darn thing...

Wendy said...

Ha ha!! I remember that!! Tickled me to think of that!! Shame you've not lost any weight with you working so hard.
Thats unfair!
I, on the contrary, have lost some weight and done abosolutly "Bugger" all!!!
ha ha ha!