CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Saturday 5th

I had the most wonderful Saturday!
Up early, as Ryan had an appointment at the Optitions at 10.30am for his eyes to be tested, He LOVES going and was again dissapointed he didn't need glasses!! His tests were fine, and his eyes have actually improved since last year when he was borderline Long-sighted. His eyesight is now normal. :-)
Bought him 2 games in "The Strand" shopping centre and Frank bought Hairclippers, Electric razor ( For him) and a ladyshaver for me as part of my Birthday present.
I didn't need to purchase anything so we headed home as Mum and Dad were picking me up at our house at 12 Noon.
I had the most wonderful afternoon with my parents. We took a drive out to a beautiful Country pub called "The Riverside", the food was excellent and it was great to relax with my Parents! ( I had chicken enchilada's with potato wedges and salad )
We sat in the pub conservatory, which jutted out over the river, so it was so pleasant to relax, chat and watch the gorgeous painted canal boats go by :-)
Go back to Mum and Dads about 6ish, they gave me their Birthday gifts, a lovely set with bath poducts, some loose favourites of mine( Shower gels, deoderants, shampoo's conditioners,bath foam etc ) make-up and money towards my holiday ! How lucky am I!
Spent the rest of the evening tickling each others backs! ( 15 minutes at a time each!!) watching TV and having Dad make Tea and coffee for us at regular intervals!! ha ha!


Bliss :-)

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Happy Birthday girl! You sounded like you had a WONDERFUL day! Your day with your parents sounded so relaxing and enjoyable! Wished I was there!