uuurrrgggghhhhh!! I hate fish poo!!! Cleaning oput the fish tank is one of the WORST jobs!! They only eat little flakes so why does their poo smell so bad!!! gross!!! Yes I've had a fun day!
Worked 7.30am - 2.30pm, got the bus to school to pick up Ryan, straight home, homework done, settled Ryan with his drawing stuff and the Star Wars DVD and set to work vacuuming the house from top to bottom, mopped kitchen, bleached the front step and outside,cleaned bathroom,made dinner, ate dinner, dried dishes, ironed,cleaned fish, made packed lunches for tomorrow, made tea and toast for the boys' supper, washed dishes, then finally at 9.30pm got to sew and sit down! Have started a fairy for Alli (The daughter of My American friend Krystal) the Fairies are my favourite things to sew!! I've already done the body, and have just started the first wing colour :-) Will post when completed.
Feel very content and self satisfied today with doing lots and being busy, have also lost another 1 lb :-) Repairing the damage after the Easter Binge!!
Hope all is very well in your neck of the woods!
Love
Wend...xxx...xxx...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
I hate cleaning out the fish tank. But I've heard that fish water is great for your plants so use that nasty water to water a flower!
Post a Comment