Ok so now I'm 35!! hmpf!!
Had a nice day though :-) Got lots of lovely cards from Friends and family! Was made a fuss of in work! Receievd beautiful special cards off Frank and Ryan and of course Mum and Dad, great Musical one of my American family! (Thanks Krys!) and a handmade one from Nan which I will keep and treasure always :-)
Only worked until 10.30am, then relaxed at home! Ate chocolate ( No-one will tell me off on my birthday!) spoke on the phone with absent friends and caught up with some TV shows I had missed. After picking Ryan up from school, headed home ready to goto Mums. We were slightly delayed as I had a visit from an old friend who I'd not seen in 18 months! ( Very odd, but thats another story!)
We were an hour late leaving, but when we got to Mums; Dad had already made a start on dinner we had a chinese banquet with all different dishes, and Naan bread :-) Was yummy!
Then we were so stuffed, we just sat in front of the TV having 15 minutes "Tickle time" each! ( This is a parent child thing! Or maybe its just that our family is weird!) I tickle mums head and shoulders with either my finger tips or the end of a pen ( not the nib of course!!) and then we swap!
I also "Tickle" ryan at the end of storytime! storytime ends, lights out, then I tickle his back for 5 minutes before kissing him goodnight! Just what we do!
Lovely day!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
Just the thought of you tickling Ryan before bed is making me sleepy!
Post a Comment