Hey today I am Ok :-) Happy :-) Dunno why, just am!
Nothing of importance to tell, work was actually not that bad today, and it was great to see my Friend Joanne who returned to work today after being off from December 12th! She has had weight loss surgery and looks Fantastic! Has lost 6 stone since December! Well done Jo!!
Got 2 loads of washing dry in the windy weather, nice and warm today too, maybe the sunshine just made everyone smile today and lifted the mood :-)
Also replied to 2 letters and am doing great on the diet!
Achievement!
Passing on good vibes to anyone passing by!!
...xxx...
P.s. Out next Tuesday evening for a Chinese meal with my section in work, some are having to take their kids (Childcare problems) so I have decided to take Ryan too! Excited!! he can't wait to meet the other kids!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
You'll have to tell me...6 stones=? pounds? I'll try to figure it out in the mean time!
Glad you are feeling good today. I've walked 2 miles and am doing laundry at the moment. I bought patio lights and I might get out side now and hang them...wish me luck!
Post a Comment