CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Idols....

Can't believe I forgot this!!
Frankl has been a fan of the rock band "Queen" since he was 15, we were so excited to here that they were coming to the newly opened "Liverpool Echo Arena" on Liverpools' waterfront. We didn't think we would get tickets with Queen being such a popular Internationally renowned band. Thankfully we did! I bought Franks ticket as part of his Birthday present! The concert is October 18th, his 40th Birthday is October 19th!!! How cool is that!
4 of us are going, Frank and I and also Sue and Colly (Franks sister and Bro in law)Can't wait!
Have just learned, literally 5 minutes ago, that my Favourite band, Duran Duran are coming to Liverpool in July!!!!!!!!! SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

What an awesome 40th birthday! Does he know? Are you going to try and see Duran Duran?

Wendy said...

Yes he knows! We are excited! But its' soo far off! Have you heard of "Queen"? I thought maybe you might remember the "Live Aid" concerts back in the 80's. No-one will go and see Duran Duran with Me :-(