This morning we have been making chocolate Krispie cakes!! Ryan is off school today, he was sent home yesterday by his teacher as he was boiling hot, and also was losing his voice, we dosed him up with medicine and although he is a lot better today, he has been up 5 times during the night and is still not "Well" so I have decided to keep him off today.
To avoid the Xbox/TV, we have made choc krispie cakes! Always a favourite! He is now flat out, lying in front of the fire watching "Return of the Jedi" so he must be sick! He's never that still!!!!
I'm just finishing and emergency "60" card for Carmels' mum, a butterfly thank you card for my Nan, and have to restart Alli's fairy card as I miscounted the stitches badly and ran out of material!! So busy busy busy!!!!!
Off to Mums as usual this afternoon, but taking my stitching with me.
Hello to all, and best wishes for a very happy weekend :-)
..xxx...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
Bless his heart. I hope he is doing better by now! Tell your Mum hi and have fun!
Post a Comment